Jaxton Pershing Merrill
Born May 22 (4 days late) at 5:20 am. He weighed 8lbs 14oz, and was 20 inches long. My doc was surprised at how big he was, she wasn't expecting it, but we were. Everything went smooth and fast. We are both doing great.
I couldn't have been blessed with a better baby. He wakes up only once, occasionally twice, at night to eat. He loves to be awake during the day to check everything out, he only cries when he is being changed or taking a bath, he's a great cuddler but hates to be swaddled, he coo's so much and is overall a good baby! My favorite thing about my baby is being able to see his personality and movements that I experienced while pregnant.
It makes me sad to think that my baby is already a week old. I hate that in 5 weeks I have to go back to work and face the wrath of the summer citizens while someone else is enjoying the time with my JP. I'm going to try my hardest to not wish away time too fast!
This was often the view from my bed, my hubby holding my baby with the pretty mountains in the back (sappy I know, I blame it on the hormones)
I know this is not the best picture of me, but i LOVE his face in this one, so funny!
3 comments:
Congratulations! It is so much fun. Wyatt was the same way with eating at night. And at about 1 1/2 months he started sleeping completely through the night, hope yours does the same.
That someone else is going to be me loving little JP. We will take good care of him, promise.
He is such an adorable little guy. I can't wait to see more pictures of him. Congrats! :)
Post a Comment