(Be the first person to name the singer from the title and I will give you a free Mary Kay eye shadow)
For anyone who is curious we are still here with no child. I am one week from my due date and not much is going on. I won't be to specific, almost everything seems to be ready except that I am not having contractions, unless I walk around in Wal-Mart. Yes, Wal-Mart, I don't have contractions unless I am in the South Logan Wal-Mart, explain that to me!!!
I have been given lots of advice on how to start contractions and get things moving and I am willing to try just about anything no matter how absurd it sounds, I am ready for this baby to get here!
I have an appointment on Thursday and hopefully the doctor can do her magic to get things going. Until then I am getting really big, imagine sticking a basketball under your shirt (that is what everyone says I look like).
In other news I had a fabulous Mothers Day when Kavic was with me and not at work. He got me some fun baby stuff and of course Kit-Kats. You can't go wrong if you buy me a Kit-Kat.
And in more news we traded in our Dodge for a Mercedes-Benz. We were able to trade straight across and get a few hundred taken off our loan because the dodge was worth a lot more than we paid for it. We got an awesome deal on the the Dodge and were lucky to get a great deal on the Mercedes as well...now if we can do something about our Jetta.
Keep your fingers crossed to get this baby here for us this week! Hopefully the next post will be about our handsome little dude!
1 comment:
Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen!!!!!
Post a Comment