May 20, 2010

Congratulations!

Congrats to Gentry for guessing the song!!! It is from one of Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen's movie's. I have never seen the movie or even heard the full song, but it is something that we used to sing (or make fun of) a lot in vistauns.

Gentry; let me know what color of eyeshadow you want, you can see the colors at marykay.com, email me your address (sbmerri@gmail.com) and I will get you your free eyeshadow!!! CONGRATS!!!

Baby news: No, we do not have a baby yet (we are still playing the waiting game). I have my last Dr. Appointment today, hopefully this time will do the trick to get this little guy here (although he is probably not so little anymore). If it doesn't work, which is what I'm expecting, I am then scheduled to be started on the 25th. THE 25th! That is a whole week past my due date, in pregnancy time that is like a whole extra month. Oh well, I suppose there isn't much else I can do about it, and trust me I have tried EVERYTHING to get him here (except jumping on a trampoline).

Wish us luck! Hopefully the next time I post it will finally include pictures of our complete family, but mostly of our new addition!

2 comments:

Katie Jane said...

My fingers are crossed for today!!

Zeb and Gentry said...

Yay, I won. I would like the raisin color. My address is PO Box 134 Clarkston, UT 84305. Hope your baby gets here soon. And yes 1 week is the equivalent to 1 month.