Our (I got in trouble for always saying 'my') little man is growing up so fast, it's bitter sweet. I, of course, love watching his personality develop, but I also don't want time to get away too fast. We are soaking up every minute we can with him and learning so much about taking care of a small person.
Jax, or JP as my sister has nick-named him, is getting so big. He had his two week check and weighed in at a whopping 10 lbs and is 22 inches, that puts him in the 75 percentile in both areas. He never lost an ounce from birth which most babies do. He is starting to get the michelin man rolls on his legs and his cheeks are so squeezable.
At 2 weeks and 5 days he rolled from his tummy to his back, at first I thought it was a fluke, but he has done it 4 or 5 more times since. I realize he isn't doing it intentionally but his back muscle are strong enough when he lifts up his head and arches during tummy time he usually ends up rolling over.
He is still alert during most of the day and sleeps great during the night (most of the time). We love this little guy so much and are having so much fun watching him change everyday!
It's hard to see, but JP is sporting a rock-star Mohawk
A prime example of being bundled and his hands by his face out of the bundle
It's hard to see, but this little guy has the prettiest blue eyes!
I saw a picture in my Dr. Office of a baby butt naked on the hood of a jeep. I thought it was the cutest Idea so I wanted to try it on Kavic's bike...needless to say it didn't work out so well. He woke up and it was just too hot this day, but we tried our best and It's still a fun picture to look at.
My amateur attempt to try the pictures with the black back drops, again didn't work out quite like I hoped, but for not having the right equipment I think it will do!
Ahh, how cute!
2 comments:
Cuteness overload! I was laughing so hard when I saw the bike pic. So adorable, so Kavic! I can always photoshop out the overly cautious arm out of the pic if you need. And LOVE the BBALL pic. He is so handsome!
Love the basketball shot!! Adorable. I need to walk over to see that big man. Maybe we should do lunch!!
Post a Comment