October 11, 2011

What Jaxton has been up to

My little (or not so little) man is growing up so much!  At his 12 month check up he was in the 90th percentile for both his height and weight and his noggin was in the 70th.

He started walking about 5 days before he turned one and is now running all over. He jumps and climbs and dances...my boy can dance!  This little man can shake his booty and he has more rhythm than Kavic and I put together (which is impressive)!

He signs a lot of words including, more, milk, cheese, please, cookie, mom, cow, kitty, again and so many more.

He doesn't say a whole lot of words, the couple of words he has down are shoes (which was his first word), ball, mommy, dad and blanket.  He does jabber A LOT, he always has something to say, I can't wait until I know what he is saying.

This little man melts my heart and I can't get enough of him.






1 comment:

Amanda said...

Your little guy is so cute! And congrats on the expected arrival. Do you know what you are having yet?