Over the summer the Merrill's had their reunion. My Sister-in-law Toni was in charge this year and she loves Yellowstone almost as much as we do, so naturally this is where they decided to have the party. We rented two large cabins, Kavic and I stayed in a cabin on the river with 2 of his siblings and their families. We definitely had the better of the two cabins. A couple mornings in a row we saw a mamma moose and her baby crossing the river and one time a bull elk. I didn't get any pictures because they were gone by the time I got my camera.
We had so much fun, we spent a couple days in the park, we had a day to float the river in canoes and rafts, we had a talent show, played games and of course had so much food!
Jaxton though it was so cool to be up so high, he loved the pack!
This is most of the grand-kids, about 10 are missing
Jaxton was really hamming it up in this picture, he is such a cheeser when the camera is out!
We LOVE Yellowstone!
No comments:
Post a Comment