December 11, 2009

Boy or Girl?

It is time to cast your vote!

Will our little peanut be a
LITTLE DUDE
Or
PRETTY PRINCESS???
I wanted to put a survey widget in this post but couldn't figure it out...so it is on the side bar.
We will find out for sure what we are having on the 23rd. That will be a fabulous week for me, it is my Birthday on the 20th, baby day on the 23rd and Christmas on the 25th. I couldn't ask for a better week!
WHAT DO WE THINK WE ARE HAVING???
Kavic is hoping for and thinks it is a Girl.
I am hoping for a boy, but am expecting a girl.
If we look at the makeup of Kavic's family and my family it would seem we will have a house of princesses, I come from a family of mostly girls and Kavic does as well! Don't get me wrong I would love a girl, but since I was a little girl I always wanted an older brother (as annoying as they can be). I want my kids to have an older brother as well!!!

1 comment:

Toni said...

Older brothers do totally rock. (and little brothers too, as annoying as they can be sometimes :)