First we bought a new car! It is a 2007 dodge magnum. We love it, we traded in the jeep for a lot more than we could have sold it for!
Second, we were going to move to Blanding (yes that is the armpit of Utah) to finish nursing school. A few weeks before we moved Kavic and I got talking about the move, about school and just about our future in general, that is when we decided that nursing was not the right career for Kavic. Since coming home from his mission he always wanted to be a Seminary teacher, but he put that aside because I didn't want to live in Utah, I wanted to be able to travel and live somewhere else and nursing would provide that. (I have such a great husband). But I have come to terms with living in a cold desert for the rest of my life while Kavic teaches seminary!Third, after more than a year of trying, starting tests and seeing the Doctor more times than I wanted to, Kavic and I are expecting our first child! My original due date was set for May 25, I had an appointment yesterday and after my doctor measured the baby are realized how big he (yes I think it is a boy) is already we have moved my due date up a week to May 18. I have showed the ultra sound to a couple of family members and the first thing they have said... "wow he is big". Great, I am going to have a giant baby, Kavic was giant so I guess it only makes sense for me to have giant babies as well (although, you can still pray for me to have small babies!) All in All we are super excited that we are finally pregnant!
The Merrill's did a trick or trunk for Halloween, this was our trunk and how we announced the news!
This is how I announced to my family (the shirt says, Worlds Best Mummy)
And just for fun, an escaped convict and the president
6 comments:
So so happy for you guys. Sorry about all the fat baby jokes;) We love you!
Seriuously so excited!!!!!! I cannot even wait to have a shower for you :)
You guys will be great parents. That is very exciting. I love your Halloween costumes.
I'm so excited for you guys to be parents! Congrats you two!
Hey Kavic and Stacy. WOW WOW WOW what a wonderful news!I was reading Toni's blog and then there was yours. Wonderful! I hope you will have a wonderful pregnancy and time to enjoy!
Much love from the Netherlands. Eddy | Rian | Catootje | Hugo
I am so excited for you guys! What a big change this will make but it's a good one. You will be such a great mom. I can't imagine your skinny little body holding a BIG baby. You will probably topple over.. j/k. I hope you are feeling well!!!
Post a Comment