December 13, 2011

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving this year was spent at my parents house, and it just so happens to work out that my sisters got to spend thanksgiving at my parents too.  We had everyone there which always makes it way more fun.  Kavic wasn't quite lucky enough to get Thanksgiving off work this year, but luckily most of his patients canceled and the rest were able to do morning visits allowing him to spend most of the day with us!

We had a very traditional dinner with turkey, potatoes and pies; but it sure was something I was looking forward to for over a month, I love Thanksgiving dinner... so delicious!


My Papa getting ready to carve the turkey

The table setting, it's nice having a big room to put everyone in

My two boys, I'm so lucky!

Little brother Jason pouring the cider

My sister Heidi and her baby popcorn (McKay)

The boys, I had to sneak take this picture, zack doesn't like having his picture taken

My Parents

The girls Oakley and Dillan

No comments: