January 19, 2011

Christmas

We had a great and busy christmas.  Started with the Blau family christmas party to Park City to enjoy some R&R, pool time, presents and more R&R.  Then we had the Merrill kids christmas party which includes singing carols on a hay wagon (I cheated and sat in the car, I used Jaxton as my excuse, I hate being cold more than anything).  We had a visit from santa and Jaxton got a christmas sock full of lots of fun toys and treats.  Then of course Christmas day, we had so much fun with Jaxton.  I do have to admit I could never get into the christmas spirit this time, I wasn't a scrooge, but I just couldn't get into it.  I tried so had, but it just never happened.  However, I did enjoy the holidays.


Annual Tree Cutting



 Christmas eve jammies

Santa Spoiled us (by 'us' I mean Jaxton)


He had most of his presents from under the tree opened weeks before christmas,
 he loves wrapping paper


Good thing grandpa was there to help open this tall present

He loved christmas

1 comment:

Karen said...

I love reading your blog and seeing your pictures. Your little guy is adorable!!! :)