August 17, 2010

Family pictures


We had our pictures taken by Jessica Larsen a couple weeks ago and they turned out so cute, if I do say so myself.  If you are looking for a fabulous photographer who is also very affordable I recommend her!



















6 comments:

Amanda said...

LOVE the pictures (already called and scheduled ours with her) and I LOVE LOVE LOVE your hair. So cute!

Toni said...

Are you kidding me?!?!?! Those are AMAZING! you are going to have to plaster your walls with pics, I don't think I could chose! I am trying to think of something cute for Porter's pics. Blast he is cute!

Katie Jane said...

What a cute little family you are!! I love them all so much. I just might need one of your fam for my fridge.

Karen said...

The pictures look great! Your little guy is sooo cute. I hope everything is going good for you guys. :)

Heidi said...

so cute, that is one cute boy. hey how do you put a picture at the top of your blog? I know I am computer illiterate.

Miranda said...

Loved all of the pictures, so stinking cute!