August 20, 2009

Up's....and Down's of the week

Well, this week was filled with up's and down's. I will start with the down! We had to give our car back. The dealership didn't get the financing from the bank that they thought we would. We went back and fixed things up and got the car down to the price we had originally agreed on (they had lied to us the first time we signed for the car). But even after we got things worked out other things happened with our co-signers and it had been decided to return the car. We are now down to one semi-working car and no way of getting another car for a while =( oh well I guess things happen for a reason.

The up for the week...It was our 2 year anniversary!!! We spent a couple of days in Salt Lake, went shopping at the Gateway, went to our favorite resturaunt, Good Woods! Hit up GI Joe at the Larry Miller Megaplex. The next day we went to breakfast at Denny's and then to Hogel Zoo. We decided we weren't going to need our money for a car so we spent it on everything else!

All-in-all, it has been a most interesting week. But I have to count my blessing that I am married to a Hunk!

No comments: