Things have been going mostly great in the Merrill house. Kavic has a new job, he is now working for Access home care and he loves it! The people he works with are great, his clients love him, and it doesn't pay too bad, and best of all he is home at nights with me!!! That is the good news the bad news... I have been fighting pneumonia the last couple of weeks when I finally got my voice back, after losing it for a week, I got a rockin' cough that did indeed crack one of my ribs (I finally went to the doc today and she confirmed it all). I was lucky enough to get not one shot but two in my butt, and they stung!!! But I am on lots of good drugs so hopefully things will start to look better.
We finally got a calling in our ward, we are once again called to teach the 7 and 8 year olds in primary. This will be a fun challenge for us. It is not my ideal calling I would like nursery or the Library worker, or the best calling I have heard of given to a couple in cove was the sport closet organizers... I am not making this up, it really was a calling! I guess the Lord does have a humor and knows how much I hate teaching and decided this is the best for us! Wish us luck!!!
I guess that about sums it up...Enjoy our pictures from the last several months!
These first few are pictures I took for my Mom's mothers day gift

This new bed set and wall hanging were my Mother's day gift. Kavic picked them out all on his own. He did an amazing job, and he sure does know my taste!

This is Ryan and Kavic drilling golf balls for a game hoping they wouldn't explode.

And this is Kavic playing the golf ball game

And lastly my dad can still do pull ups...that's impressive!
'
3 comments:
Oh Stace! Get feeling better. I can't believe you cracked a rib. That is one for the history books!
I LOVE your temple pics. It's amazing how different a place can look from different angles!
Why are you getting mothers day gifts?
I have not even seen you since you got married! I am glad to here you guys are doing great. That's crazy how much school Kavic has to take for what he wants to do! That is dedication! I could barely handle 4 years. Glad you have a blog so I can see what's new!
Post a Comment