February 21, 2009

Happy Birthday To You

I have to give a shoutout to my most amazing husband. He is now as old as I am (yes he is younger than me and he hates when I throw it in his face =).

Anyway... HOLLLAAAA!!!!

I love you tons and hope your "birfday" was all that you wanted, and if not don't tell me, it will make me sad, but it better be cause you picked out your present. Thanks to everyone who came to the birthday breakfast we had a lot of fun!



3 comments:

Toni said...

Happy BIRTHDAY man!! Sorry I couldn't make it today, I hope that you had a good one!! Looks like you are loved :0)

Karen said...

Happy Birthday Kavic!!! I found your blog on Amanda's. I haven't seen or talked to you guys in forever. Later~ :)

Katie Jane said...

Happy Birthday little brother! Sorry we couldn't come to breakfast! I would have eaten you under the table these days. Love ya, I will be coming over for some sweet x box 360 action.