I love the blogs that have a lot a pictures to look at and my fabulous husband got me the most awesome camera eva for christmas! So here are some great and hilarious pictures I took of my cute family sledding over the christmas break! I know there are a lot but I loved them all so much I couldn't pick which to emliminate so I put in all my very favorites!

Super snowball fight...Go Team!!!



Super snowball fight...Go Team!!!
Isn't this the most precious picture you have ever seen!

Rusty...The dancing wonder =)

Superwoman


This is a girly who loves the camera


Rusty...The dancing wonder =)
Superwoman
This is a girly who loves the camera
This pictures makes me laugh everytime I look at it!
Sometimes I want to claim this big brown eyed eskimo as my own!
1 comment:
Glad that you joined the Blogging world. Its the only way that I stay in touch with the outside world. I am so excited to keep up-to-date with your family.
BEAUTIFUL pictures! Seriously you are amazing!
Post a Comment